My initial hopes was to get the Igloo Surfing site up by the end of the year. Obviously that didn’t happen.
I got back into the site development about three weeks ago, and didn’t I didn’t like the color scheme I was starting with so I re-did it. I also worked on the logo for a little and came up with something a little more elaborate than just the domain name in bubble letters.
I have the majority of the supporting text and pages ready now in Firefox, so it’s just a matter of testing it out in IE 6/7 and working out the bugs there. Once that’s set, the next step is to create the blog for the site (it will be a blog-site rather than a site with a blog), work the layout and style elements into the blog template, and off we go.
My latest target is getting it launched by the time we go on vacation (mid-April), so that shouldn’t be too difficult.